Welcome to The Cheese Shop Canterbury. We have the most amazing hand made cheeses – lots of British as well as some Continentals which we just couldn’t do without.
See more about our cheese. We are mixing it up between hard, soft, the blues and regionals, and young lemony fresh next to fine crystallised vintages as sweet as a nut on the palate!
We are passionate about the cheese tasting and learning experience, so please join us for cheese tapas and maybe a glass of something to wash it down, once restrictions are lifted.
We also do celebration cheese cakes, condiments, cheese accessories and lots of lovely things!
CORONAVIRUS CHEESE SHOP POLICY
During the difficult period the Cheese Shop will remain open to provide a service to local customers.
We have cheese, wine, pickles, crackers, olives, bread and eggs. And we are offering a free delivery service within Canterbury and Whitstable.
Our shop policy at this time is the following please:-
- 1 person in the shop at a time please
- Please stand back from the counter, to allow for 2m social distancing.
- The counter will be cleaned with anti-bac between customers
- Regular thorough hand-washing is standard practice,
- When paying please come forward to pay whilst the shop server goes back and vice versa.
The Cheese Shop takes customer safety, seriously.