During the lockdown period, The Cheese Shop will remain open in line with Government guidance, to provide a service to local customers.
We have cheese, wine, pickles, crackers, olives, bread and eggs. And we are offering a free delivery service within Canterbury and Whitstable.
For those visiting the shop, our policy at this time is the following:-
- 1 person in the shop at a time please – please wear a mask.
- There is a full counter length screen in place counter to ceiling
- The counter will be cleaned with anti-bac between customers
- Regular thorough hand-washing is standard practice.
- When paying please come forward to the counter top to pay, whilst the shop-assistant steps back, and vice versa.
The Cheese Shop takes customer safety, seriously.
Back to About