Soft. wines, compatible with cheese. Excellent quality, carefully selected on advice from local wine merchant Daniel Beedle. Together with top quality and best local wine producer in Kent (in The Cheese Shop’s opinion), – Chartham Vineyard wines.
|Campo Azafran Sauvignon Blanc-Arien, Spain|
– A modern, crisp white wine with citrus characteristics.
|Vignerons de Buxy Bourgogne Aligote, France|
– Juicy, fresh and light bodied. A palatable unoaked Burgundy with
hints of pear and orange.
|Vicnerons de Buxy, Macon Villages Blanc 2017, France|
– opens on citrus fruits and floral hints of acacia, honeysuckle and rose.
Quite weighty; with a finish of tropical citrus notes.
|Chartham Vineyard Pinot Gris, Kent England|
– A wonderfully dry, full bodied local wine which the palate respects. Gaining critical acclaim.
|Chartham Vineyard Bacchus, Kent England|
– Becoming the most successful grape in the UK, this Bacchus delivers a wonderful flavour taking on the local Kent countryside from orchards to crops! A magnificent dry, full, delicious wine!
|Chartham Vineyard Rose de Noir, Kent England|
– Sparkling blush-pink yet wonderfully fresh and delicious.
|Chartham Vineyard Blanc de Blanc, Kent England|
– Its just a pity we can’t call it champagne :). It is dry, fresh sparkling
and wonderful! Excellent value vs. a good Champagne.
|Campo Azafran Tempranillo Syrah|
– An elegant red with a hint of cherries A harmonious well-
rounded wine with soft tannins.
|Vignerons de Buxy Bourgogne Pinot Noir|
– A classic Pinot Noir from Cote Chalonnaise. Starts light and fruity
and finishes with a little more depth. A perfect Pinot Noir and a very
|Château Belvue ‘Cuvée l’Émotion’ 2015|
– A pleasing nose of small berried fruits with spicy touches. The
generous, well-balanced palate reveals classic cassis & leathery
hints with notes of cedar wood with a smooth finish.
|Chartham Pinot Noir, Kent England|
– 100% Pinot Noir grapes picked in Chartham Kent, this wine is
pale crimson in colour and displays morello cherry and vanilla
characters on the nose. The palate is delicate yet firm.
|Fonsecca Bin 27 Reserve Port|
– Fine reserve port. Smooth yet spicy and definitely moreish.
Aged for an extended period in oak and bottled when ready to drink. (
So ready now 🙂 )
|Fonsecca 10 year Tawny Port 3/4 bottle in wooden case|
– A Tawny Masterpiece (Decanter magazine). – Ripe, plummy,
mature, warm, spicy, and butterscotch with subtle oak nuances